CERAMIC COURSES FROM MAY-JUNE ON IN DIFFERENT VARIATIONS!
1. Modelling by hand with different techniques 1.5 HOUR SESSIONS
Make your own vase, bowl, cup, door sign or imaginative figurine by hand under the active supervision of our ceramicist. Get to know the material clay and its processing, become creative and look forward to your self-made ceramics!
CHILDREN FROM 5 TO 16 YEARS = 55CHF + 7.7MWST
ADULTS = 65CHF +7.7MWST
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE IS 6 PEOPLE (For children-only groups, parents participate free of charge as supervisors)
- Included in the price is the use of our tools as well as our stamp and the use and finishing of a total of 500g of clay. Delicious coffee & loose-leaf tea is available throughout your class to you in our self-service corner. Part of the two-hour session we allow for 10 minutes of active cleaning time of your station and tools.
2. Pottery on the wheel 2 HOUR SESSIONS
Try your hand at the wheel to make your own plates, bowls or vases. Experience one of the oldest and most fascinating crafts and practice your skills on the wheel with the active support of our experienced ceramist.
FOR CHILDREN FROM 8 TO 16 YEARS AND ADULTS
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE IS 4 PEOPLE
Single price = 140CHF + 7.7Mwst
Two persons = 220CHF + 7.7Mwst
Three persons = 300CHF + 7.7Mwst
Four persons = 380CHF+ 7.7Mwst
- The price includes the use of the wheel, our tools and the use and finishing of a total of 1kg of clay. Delicious coffee & loose-leaf tea is available throughout your class to you in our self-service corner. Part of the two-hour session we allow for 10 minutes of active cleaning time of your station and tools.
3. Optional follow up painting session 1 HOUR SESSION
You can visit our studio a second time after your first booking (whether first or second) to paint your ceramics yourself. You only need 24 hours to wait after your first visit to allow the pieces to dry, so that you can paint them with a brush.
CHILDREN FROM 5 TO 16 YEARS = 45CHF + 7.7MWST
ADULTS = 55CHF +7.7MWST
- The price includes the use of the tools and the use of our paints for your pieces. Part of the two-hour session we allow for 10 minutes of active cleaning time of your station and tools.
Residents of Zermatt receive a 10% discount on the offer.
PAYMENT AND ADDITIONAL COSTS:
The Workshop is paid in advance with additional Mwst. of 7.7%. After contacting our ceramist, you will receive an invoice which includes the regular price. After the workshop you will receive a second invoice if there are additional costs.
- If you want to have more clay fired than is included in the workshop per person (more than 500g). For each additional lump of clay of 500g we will charge you 22.5CHF plus Mwst. of 7.7%.
- If we need to send your finished pottery by post. After your visit to our ceramic studio in Furi, the pieces will be ready for personal collection after three-four weeks. If this is not possible for you, we will send the pieces by post with the additional insurance "FRAGILE". For this you will be charged the shipping costs of 15CHF-30CH. This depends on the weight of the created pieces. Whether shipping is possible depends on the condition of the ceramics, which is assessed by our ceramist. In addition, Zermatt Ceramics accepts no liability for any delivery of damaged goods by the post office, despite additional "FRAGILE" insurance.
- Exclusively for residents of Zermatt, we offer personal home delivery if you are unable to collect your ceramics from the studio. For this we charge you an additional 25CHF for delivery.
Please note that this is a limited time offer: the course will be offered from 10.05.2021 until 26.06.2021, normally from Monday to Friday between 09:00-16:00. On request it`s also possible to book on the Weekend or in the evening.
Please register at least 5 days before your desired visit.
Contact our ceramist directly at email@example.com or on 079 952 48 58 with any questions or to make a booking.
We look forward to your questions and a creative time together in our beautiful studio in Furi.
ZERMATT CERAMICS, 151 Furi, 3920 Zermatt - 1.866 m.a.s.l.